Are you a dynamic individual with a strong background in Customer Service? Are you looking for a stable, full time position with career potential? If so, keep reading! We’re looking for Customer Service Specialists to fill several different roles at Spokane International Airport that can provide an exceptional and memorable customer experience. Inquiring applicants must possess a high attention to detail, impeccable follow through and great communication skills. 6 months or more of experience in customer service environment preferred.
- Answer passenger questions and concerns immediately with empathy.
- Maintaining a strong commitment to customer service and periodically heavy passenger volume.
- Effectively communicate and offer assistance to enhance the passenger’s experience.
- A strong work ethic, a sense of humor, sense of urgency, and a willingness to serve the traveling public.
Essential Job Functions:
• Extensive walking and being on feet
• Be energetic, self-motivated, and highly flexible
• Provide a high level of customer service
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent Written Communication Skills
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving and listening skills.
- Great Attitude
- Willing to Work Weekends and Holidays
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass criminal background & drug screen
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Reliable transportation and means of communication
- Must be able to provide proof of US Citizenship
Download and fill out the application on this page and email it to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
or bring it in person to:
111 N. Vista Rd Suite 3A
Spokane Valley, WA 99212